The Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For all your RAGNAROK communication needs.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GT: Fadedkhan8490

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Valkyrie
Admin
Valkyrie

Graces : 28

GT: Fadedkhan8490 Empty
PostSubject: GT: Fadedkhan8490   GT: Fadedkhan8490 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 7:31 am

Question: "What makes you worthy?"

Answer: "Well I have played many role play serves and honestly all of them have been bad (not my fault it's due to the rules not being enforced) but there were a few that just hit me and made me fall In love with being this other person besides my self. I'm really looking for a place that I can feel that agin. I am experienced in ark I have played for a good while i love to contribute to role play and help others get deep into their character and create interesting situations for most of the people I interact with on rp servers I'm kind and reasonable and I would love to be apart of this server"

Please review below.
Back to top Go down
https://ragnarok-community.board-directory.net
Valkyrie
Admin
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: GT: Fadedkhan8490   GT: Fadedkhan8490 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2017 7:47 am

I am also wanting interesting situations to happen in the roleplay.

However, this kind of answer always bothers me. It's too vague, gives us no insight on his/her actual personality or the kind of person they will be playing. Doesn't tell us their skills, or likes and dislikes.

The point in the question "what makes you worthy" was intended to inspire people to sell us on them.

I, personally, at this time am not sold. It's not bad, it's just bland and in my experience, people who can't get into answering a open-ended question can't get into a server's roleplay. I would like to hear others' thoughts on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Harlow

Harlow

Graces : 8

PostSubject: Re: GT: Fadedkhan8490   GT: Fadedkhan8490 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 6:13 am

I think maybe a little too much is expected here. I think the entire point of safe haven, in my opinion, is for the person to find who they want to be. That's what it was for me. I personally have never been on a role play server. I'd never done enuthibg like this before. I'm just picking it up as I go along. Some people will like it, some people won't. I don't think we should let what happened in the past make us so guarded on letting people in.

$0.02
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Admin
Valkyrie

PostSubject: Re: GT: Fadedkhan8490   GT: Fadedkhan8490 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 7:22 am

Very well.

In that case will you be endorsing this application?

--

I want to note that I do not require the answer to be based in roleplay, I don't. Think of it similar to grading an essay question. I find some answers don't really answer the question, I guess.

But if they get three endorsements, I will happily give them a chance.
Back to top Go down
Mistyydawn

Graces : 5

PostSubject: Re: GT: Fadedkhan8490   GT: Fadedkhan8490 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2017 5:52 pm

I would be open, if they were aware to the fact that it's still being established and this server is hard work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GT: Fadedkhan8490   GT: Fadedkhan8490 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GT: Fadedkhan8490
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Community :: The Judgement Room-
Jump to: